Welcome

Welcome to Heather Vandermyde's Real Estate Blog......

I hope you enjoy the weekly real estate updates. They will come in the form of videos,statistics,pictures, and text. Please check back weekly to find out the latest! Thanks for stopping by! If you know anyone interested in buying or selling real estate on the outer banks please let me know.

Monday, May 9, 2011

How to sell in TOUGH Times!!!

This article not only suggests price reductions, but also having a realtor who gets creative and gets you maximum exposure. Staging, Online Social Media sites, Real Estate sites, and P-R-O-S-P-E-C-T-I-NG are what I'm doing to get my listings sold. I restaged an awkward room  my client was using as a closest just a few a weeks ago and we got two offers this weekend. I've also had to call other owners and let them know we have a home in their neighborhood for sale, call top realtors who sell in the area my listing is located, and in certain situations call repeat renters/and or anyone that's rented over 2 weeks to get my listings MAXIMUM exposure. You have to be creative and it takes a TEAM effort b/n seller and realtor.


http://money.cnn.com/2011/05/02/real_estate/home-sale-strategies.moneymag/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment